As an avid cruiser you already know the benefits of taking a cruise vacation.
- All your meals are included
- You get to visit 3 or more wonderful destinations that you would probably never get to see if it wasn’t for cruising.
- They clean up your room for you.
- They clear the table after you eat!
- They wash the dishes!!
- You only have to pack and unpack once.
You know all of that because you are an experienced cruiser!
Well, now it’s time to take your experience to the next level and do a group cruise!
Why a group cruise? Glad you asked! Here are a few reasons;
- Group Rates
- Free amenities: onboard credits, Private cocktail parties, free tote bags, wine in your cabin, etc.
- Lower initial deposit requirements.
- Dining tables reserved for you and your group.
- You are the BMOC!
Oh, did I mention that as the Group Leader you can cruise for FREE?
It’s true! If you group books a minimum number of cabins the group leader goes for free*. With most cruise lines the minimum is 8 cabins. Book 16 cabins and your cabin mate goes for free, too! And … once you have earned your free cabin, you can earn additional cash for booking even more cabins. The more cabins booked, the more you earn!!
Here’s the best part:
We do all the work for you. All we expect you to do is spread the word to those that might be interested in going on your Group Cruise. We will even print up flyers for you to hand out. We put our phone number on the flyers. Your people call us, we take care of all the reservations, billing, documentation, etc. That’s our job! You just keep on handing out the flyers. (Social Media is good too). We do all the work and you reap the rewards for being the Group Leader. Sound easy? It is!
Here’s some ideas for starting a group;
- Church Groups
- Networking Groups
- Fraternal Organizations (police, firefighters, Shriners, first responders)
- Alumni Associations
- Social Organizations
- Family Reunions
- Beauty Shops
- Chambers of Commerce
- Radio Stations
- Educational Associations
- Military Organizations
- Class Reunions
- Wedding Parties
- Business Incentives
- Friends & Family
- Homeowners Associations
- Lions Club
- Moose Club
- Elks Lodge
As you can see – the possibilities are endless. See how many ideas you can come up with.
If you are involved in any of these types of organizations, or if you know somebody that is, you already have your foot in the door. Speak to the leaders and pitch the idea of going on a Group Cruise. If they need meeting space for a conference, that can be arrange at little or no cost.
The only other task is to select the right ship and sailing date. We can help you with that.
Once we get the ship & sail date we will take it from there by blocking off the cabins with the cruise line and printing up flyers for you to hand out.
Give us a call @ (800) 889-7683 and we’ll get the ball rolling.
* Free cruise fine print. You are responsible for your taxes, fees, port expenses and gratuities. The amount of money you earn, including the value of your free cruise is calculated by the cruise line after the cruise is over and the books have been finalized. The cruise line sends a check for your free cruise amount and any other money you have earned about two weeks after the cruise is over.