Dispelling some cruise myths.
By Jim Antista “The Cruiseman”
- Some Cabins are underwater.
- I will get seasick.
- I will get a stomach virus like Norwalk virus.
- Cruises are all-inclusive.
- I have to dine at assigned times and with people I might not like.
- Cruise ships are crowded.
- I don’t like beaches, so I won’t like cruising.
- Cruise ships are packed with old people.
- Cruise ships are packed with party people.
- Cruise ships are dangerous.
- Cruise ships are boring.
- Cruises are too expensive – only for “the rich”.
- The food is like Golden Corral.
- I can get a lower rate on the internet.